First of all, a big shoutout and congratulations to all of us on successful VMworld 2021!
We had over 1,700 security professionals who tuned in to experience our Security Track to learn about all our security innovations and how we can help them face their toughest security challenges. We offered a comprehensive track of 97 activities including breakout sessions, hands-on labs, demos, and interactive experiences. If you missed this global experience, you can still access 900+ sessions, simulated labs, demo zones, and visionary keynotes that offer the ideas and solutions necessary to transform your business.
You and your colleagues can still catch VMworld’s on-demand sessions. All these sessions are available for free. Simply search the VMworld On-Demand Video Library via session, title, keywords, or presenter. You can also access this vast body of resources through your My VMworld account, where you can explore them at your convenience.
Don't have an account? Create a free account and dive in! The on-demand content is ready and is waiting for you!
Missed our recaps? Catch up on the latest with VMworld 2021 Day 1 Highlights: Accelerate Innovation and VMworld 2021 Day 2 Highlights: Imagine That
Access the Best of Carbon Black Endpoint Protection Sessions:
- Popular Endpoint Breakout Sessions:
- How to Improve Your Endpoint Security and Simplify Your Workflows - (SEC2662)
- How to Prevent Ransomware Attacks: A Look into the Attack Landscape and Prevention with VMware Carbon Black - ( SEC2659 )
- Ground Truth: From Threat Research to Prevention - (SEC2668)
- Better Secure Remote Workers with VMware Carbon Black Cloud - (SEC2666)
Get the Best of Workloads and Containers Sessions:
- Interesting Workload and Container Sessions:
- Introduction to Better Securing Workloads in AWS - (SEC2591)
- Cloud Workload Protection, Simplified - (SEC2601)
- Cloud Workload Security and Protection on VMware Cloud - (SEC1296)
- Innovations in Better Securing Modern Applications - (SEC2597)
- Trends and Innovations for Security Distributed Workforces (SEC2661)
- Kubernetes Security Posture Management - (SEC2602)
VMworld and Code Connect Sessions
Operationalizing Carbon Black Cloud for the Modern SOC
Operationalizing Carbon Black Cloud for the Modern SOC - 1148 -The demo leverages the Carbon Black Cloud Python SDK with a Jupyter Notebook to implement common Context, Remediation, and Orchestration SOAR actions. End-to-end security workflows, such as credential scraping and malware, tie these actions together.
- Integrating IBM QRadar with Carbon Black Cloud
- Automating Ransomware Remediation
Experience the Best of VMworld 2021 Security Sessions:
Whether you’re seeking insights on top trends or exploring ways to accelerate your multi-cloud journey, it’s all here.
- Top 10 Security Sessions (by attendance)
- Trends and Innovations for Securing the Distributed Workforce (SEC2661)
- A Practical Approach for End-to-End Zero Trust (SEC2733)
- Innovations in Ransomware Defense for Today’s Multi-Cloud Environments (SEC2608)
- Innovations in Better Securing Modern Applications (SEC2597)
- XDR: The Next Frontier (SEC2586)
- Mount a Robust Defense in Depth Strategy Against Ransomware (SEC1287)
- Innovations in Securing Public Cloud (SEC2709)
- VMware on VMware: Zero Trust Security Story (SEC2715)
- Security is Important, Said No Developer Ever (SEC2607)
- Network Security Made Easy: An Architectural View with Demonstrations (SEC2604)
- Top Stories in Security from VMworld 2021
- VMworld News in 60 Seconds: Zero Trust Security
- VMware Accelerates Customers’ Journey to Zero Trust Security
- For more, check out VMworld Employee Microsite on Source for easy access replays and announcements from VMworld 2021, along with Communications Central on Source where you can find VMworld 2021 keynote presentations.
- Top Keynotes that inspires
- Keynote ‘Simplify Security Complexity’ with Tom Gillis and Patrick Morley
- Keynote ‘Simplifying Security Complexity in Real Life: Customer Perspectives’ with Tom Gillis, Patrick Morley, Daniel Maier-Johnson, Wouter Meijs, Henning Schneider, Rakesh Inamdar
- Keynote ‘The Future of Distributed Enterprise Edge Runs through Service Providers’ with Sanjay Uppal, Rupesh Chokshi, André Devillars, Dr. Rainer Deutschmann
- Keynote ‘Automation is Modernizing Networks’ with Tom Gillis